Quite often we are found thinking about the purpose of our existence. Why me? What is my purpose here? Am I supposed to fulfil a particular task? These are some of the questions we constantly find asking ourselves.
Finding your Life Purpose means you feel good about your current situation. It does not mean that you wake up one morning, and discover that you are the person who wants to address global warming. More often than not, purpose is associate to a career; an action. But finding one’s purpose is finding the perfect alignment with one’s inner self and outer life.
Living with a purpose brings meaning and clarity.
Enough spoken; but why is finding your purpose important after all?
- How often have you heard yourself say, “I am lost, my life has no meaning.” Well by now, you would have already guessed- you have not identified your purpose. Finding your purpose creates a sense of meaning. You are aware of what you love and you see yourself happy pursing the identified.
- Finding a sense of meaning to life gives you a sense of place. You know where you belong and come across like-minded folks, in pursuit.
- When you know your life purpose you can easily exercise choice given a situation. You know better whether a situation or person really fits in your life because you know why you are here and what you want to do.
- Identification of life’s purpose makes you more confident in excising choice. You being fully aware of your driving force can judge if a person or situation is in harmony with the same. You become more responsible towards the consequences of your decisions
- Discovering the real you comes as a biggest reward. It is akin to finding clam in chaos.
- You can now focus on the things that are of importance, define you goals clearly and unclutter.
- Be confident that we all have a purpose, whether we have found it or not.